Essure removal!

Home Forums Essure Procedure Essure removal!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Soina 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jen

I posted my Essure nightmare on the main site, so I won’t go into all of it here… I just wanted to let everyone know that I have found a doctor that removes the coils WITHOUT a full hysterectomy! Like many others, I was also told that a hysterectomy was the only option, but it appears this is not the case! I’m going to call them tomorrow, and see about my chances for insurance covering the removal. At this point, even if they will not, I’m going to find a way to come up with the $4600 to get them out. I just wanted to let you all know, hysterectomy is NOT the only option!! Their site is essureremoval.com I’ll post again when I have more details

Ms Williams

Hello everyone,I will be contacting Lakeshore by the end of this week to ask questions about their Essure removal. My doctor verified that the Essure coils have migrated significantly. His suggestion was to “pull them out” and if that does not work, a hysterectomy.Reading an article from Lakeshore was an immediate confirmation that my doctor definitely does not know what he is doing.On top of that, my insurance does not cover the procedure code 58750 for Chapel Hills expensive $6,400 Essure removal procedure. I can’t believe this will cost my closing cost for purchasing a house.I read that Lakeshore has a company that can possibly get a precert for insurance. Hopefully that is the case for all of us. I have to file my petition as well. Hopefully something can be done for all the ladies that are suffering. I have pain while using the restroom, during intercourse; also, I feel the inserts while standing and sitting. This is really starting to be ridiculous. Unlike others, I am not interested in fertility. I have two young sons still in Elementary school and looking forward to their future. I just want these things out, with no fertility.I am very upset at the fact that my insurance will not cover tubal reversal, due to the fact that I have a serious condition in which the coils can, will, or already have poked through an organ! I am not trying to procreate and use an “elective.” I have a serious need here.All said, Jen, thank you for posting. Please keep me updated on your progress, as I am curious in how everything pans out for you. Especially if Lakeshore is able to do the precert for insurance.I hope all is well,Regards, Ms. Williams

Soina

I am in too much pain since I got essure done I need to get them out please let know where can I go to get them out I live in Northern VA and could not find a doctor who do it over here also how can I get insurance to pay for it. I really need help please.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.